– Partners showing sales growth in volume and product range together with ERC, promoting the products and solutions offered, receive an appropriate level of support from us.
– To obtain business partner status, you should meet the following requirements:
– Comply with contractual obligations and payment discipline;
– Have a sales infrastructure that allows for growth or significant and stable purchase volumes every quarter annually;
- Expand the range of products and services offered, not limited to narrow product groups;
- A business partner may be provided with access parameters to a special part of the B2B ERC website with additional information and consulting services. In case of failure to fulfill the agreed requirements, the business partner can be denied such access;
- In case of non-compliance with the terms of cooperation on volumes, recommendations on sales methods, etc., the business partner should receive a notification from the lead manager with a proposal to improve such conditions over the specified period;
- The first quarter of cooperation is a test for both parties. At quarter-end, the lead manager may consider necessary holding an in-person meeting to summarize and search for further common prospects;
- Parties have the right to terminate the Partnership Agreement in accordance with the clauses of this agreement.